Patient forms, map and directions to our Miami, Florida office
We will provide the highest quality gastroenterologic care with personal service to our valued patients in our local and international community.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Patient Forms English:
- Patient Registration and Encounter Form
- Patient Information
- Financial Responsibility and Disclosure
Patient Forms Spanish:
- Formulario de Registro y Encuentro del Pacient
- Informacion del Paciente
- Declaracion y Poliza Financiera
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Insurance coverage may differ depending on the uniqueness of each procedure. Please refer to the “About us” tab under Insurance so you can be aware of office policy.
We accept cash, check, Visa/MasterCard and American Express.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with them and the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.