Patient forms, map and directions to our Miami, Florida office
We will provide the highest quality gastroenterologic care with personal service to our valued patients in our local and international community.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Please print the PDF or fill out Online, ALL of these forms (English or Spanish) so we can expedite your first visit.
- In order to view or print the PDF forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Insurance coverage may differ depending on the uniqueness of each procedure. Please refer to the “About us” tab under Insurance so you can be aware of office policy.
We accept cash, check, Visa/MasterCard and American Express.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with them and the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.